This week I mostly focused on working on and finishing A2: Part 2. Writing the basic code and figuring out how to approach it was pretty quick and easy, however as we began testing and continued adding conditions, we began encountering a to of unforeseen errors. It took us a little while to finally fix all the bugs we were finding, but we finally managed. Overall, I actually enjoyed working on this assignment.
This week in lecture we continued to look at sorting and big-O. However, we took a much closer look at quick sort and merge sort and looked at their performances. This also led us to look at scaling, which handles how well the various set methods perform as the size of input increases. I'm still having a little trouble getting it, but I will definitely look up more reading material to get a firmer grasp on this.
No comments:
Post a Comment