On week 4, we were given access to the assignment 1 handout. I was pretty aware of the Towers of Hanoi so I actually enjoyed the topic of this assignment. However, the assignment looked fairly easy so I started it probably later than I should have.
In class, we began to look at recursion. My dad is a computer science and he's always tried introducing me to the concept. He is a huge fan of the Turin programming language, so I do have experience of working with recursion on Turin. Very simple things like additive programs, factorial programs, list counting programs, etc. I'm finding this part of the course especially interesting.
We also started looking more at testing our code using test cases and unittest. This is the most common thing that I always end up forgetting and having to look up. I'll definitely need to keep reading up on it and doing more examples to really memorize the structure of unittest.
No comments:
Post a Comment